A stand-alone drive with very high transfer speeds of 1 Gbps write (verify on) and 2 Gbps read using ODC-3300R Generation 2 Cartridge. This library system support both Gen1 (based on blu ray) and Gen2 (based on Archival disc).
- 100+ years estimated archive life for all data files
- Deep archive for very long-term archiving requirements
- Reliable and robust large-capacity media
- Ideal for deep archive and near-online archive
- Reliable. Gen 2 Optical Disc Archive media is rated with a 100 year shelf life
- Robust. Optical Disc Archive cartridges are dust and water tolerant and are not affected by electromagnetic interference
- Random Access. Get to your data faster, no shuttling or rewinding required
- Fast. Gen2 Optical Disc Archive drives provide 1 GBps write speeds and 2 GBps read speeds
- High Capacity. Gen2 Optical Disc Archive Worm media yields a 3.3TB capacity. Gen1 write-many media capacity is 1.2 TB
- No Media Migration. Optical Disc Archive media will remain backward compatible so older generation media is fully accessible in newer generation drives
- Desk Top Convenience. Stand-alone drives connect to Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems with a simple USB3 connection. The connected drive is seen as a single large volume for fast and easy integration
- Expandable Library. Grow from a 30 slot library up to 535 slots in a single tower. That’s up to 1.7 PB of storage
- Flexible. Random access and extremely long shelf life mean that Optical Disc Archive can be used from near-line to cold storage application
- Eco Friendly. Optical Disc Archive media does not require any special environmental storage conditions resulting in low energy consumption and low operational costs.